Commonwealth Connects is a tool that allows accredited Commonwealth organisations and partners to securely collaborate online.
To date, more than 100 professional networks use Commonwealth Connects to manage projects, share knowledge and coordinate events.
Why join Commonwealth Connects?
- Store, share and collaborate on content with peers around the Commonwealth – anytime and anywhere.
- Plan and share ideas with network members all over the Commonwealth on discussion forums.
- Available even in low-bandwidth areas, on desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Share, edit and review files, including: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, photos and videos.
- Edit documents online – with built-in version control and document history.
- Keep up-to-date with a network's activity through alerts and notifications.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already a Commonwealth Connects member you can log in here.